13.5.09

☂thanks to a friend named emily (a that's what she said experience)

no it is not the scovinator:P
it is my dance friend emily
and we were talking about boys
and she didn't believe that I have friends that are boys
so she said
"do these boys have vaj***?" (jokingly)
and i said
O_O
"no no no no no, they have full blown penis', don't worry"
O_O
I didn't even realize what I had said until she burst out laughing and then i was a little mortified!
Accd i thought that you would appreciate this:P

and jer
i am not a retard that posts about penis' all the time. it's just apparently it is a very popular topic lately:P


yours,
a dancer.

5 comments:

  1. LOL THATS AMAZING THAT YOU SAID THAT.
    ...
    what guy friends do you have? and 'friends' implies two or more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up allie.
    i have j
    and b
    and l
    and jan's b
    and some other's :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. only one of which you talk to on a regular basis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i talk to all of them on a regular basis thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive