6.6.09

☂Happy

I am so happy that we have less than a month of school! although I haven't had as much time lately to be on blogger... Because of school and other things...

Including learning how to roll my "r"s! IT IS STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I make faces and I blow air out of my mouth as much as possible and i still look like a retard!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yes i am a loser... i get it)

I have to babysit until 3 in the morning tonight. Last weekend I was supposed to babysit for my other neighbors too but then I got sick:( I am still a little sick but not as much as before. So I still have to babysit tonight.

yours,
a dancer.

4 comments:

  1. haha rolling r's good job jess :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know it!
    I was trying all french class but it wasn't working out:(
    then people started to stare... and I didn't stop so.. they laughed:P and then I kept doing it... then they told me to stop:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO u had a whole hour in french to try and figure out U CANT DO IT lol determination xD
    hey ill help u, not just cz i want u to learn, but cz it would b a good laugh :D greaat friendship huh <3 LUV U

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive