2.6.09

☂still

fyi.... I am still sick:(
My mom has even mentioned that if I am not better in time for my recital I am not going... NOOOOOO
I have to go!
It is like the thing I have been working at for half the year on this stupid dance so I could go to this thing!
I am going!

I am starting Silence of the Lambs tonight... maybe tomorrow I am thinking now cause I am talking to the "bullfrog":P

Apparently I didn't miss all that much while staying home from school yesterday. Only yet another presentation on drugs. Which apparently was very touching and sad. I am glad I was not there I would have been bawling like a baby.

I really have not been blogging that much lately! I need to get back on that horse as it were:P

That imax thing was lame... I don't even think I mentioned that we were going but w.e. it was.

I have been thinking of my "father figure" sonnet that I wrote and the lemons and limes line... I hate it. I am thinking of a better thing. it will have something to do with rhymes, times, or signs? I don't know but it will be better.


yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive