24.6.09

☂reading,reading,reading

So lately I have been reading silence of the lambs it is amazing! I love hannible even though he is a creeper:P
I didn't finish my independent reading novels for school... thank god for spark-notes and the fact that the quiz didn't even count since I was exempt from the exam:P
I have been told many times but people that the next book I should read is Anna Karenina but since I do not own it and am not allowed to buy anymore books until I read some of the amazing ones that I own I will have to save that for a little later. 
I haven't been reading much lately. Actually this year has been a little slow for my book life! But I was so busy this year... and now that it is summer I have all the time in the world to sit around and read random books:)
But unfortunately this will be my last summer of luxury. Because next year I have to get a job so says my mom. :(
yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive