I am already bored..... i finished school yesterday
i am really bad at entertaining myself
actually that's not true
I am just too lazy to start drawing something that I am planning to. haha
And I still don't know exactly what house alexis's is...
haha
i need to stalk her so that I can crash her pool:P
she will totally wake up and find me in her pool. haha creepy!
At least I am watching ellen. That always is a good time. But it's old. I think that shows should keep filming during the summer. It would make life so much better. although then it would cut into my get fit for competitive dance next year. YES I DID GET IN! haha
I am so excited!
1. I get the awesome choreography that the teachers don't just think up on the spot. They have a story line!
2. I get to wear the kick ass costumes:P
3. I get to go to different places to compete. as long as we can afford it:S
4. I get to make friends with some of the originals whom I look up to!
5. there are no more reasons but i like making lists ^_^
ooo sex and the city is on! even though last summer I watched practically all of them religiously! This show never gets old!
I LOVE BIG!
he is kinda an ass sometimes
but he is sure hot:P
i miss you already:)
I was shoe shopping for the wedding today at the mall. and we were going from store to store and all I could think of was me and him walked this way. And went in this store^_^
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment