I realize that I am new to some of the things that I am expiriencing... having a relationship being the major one. But you have no clue what is happening in my head. You do not know me. There are maybe 4 people who truly know me. How much you wanna bet that you are one of them? I appriciate advice... which is what friends give they don't gossip behind your back... and I will take it into consideration. But in the end what I do with my life is none of your business! and I will do what I feel is right for me and the people that are involved... also most likely not you! I admit that I do not have everything figured out and that I am learning as I go... but don't you tell me that you have everything figured out! and don't assume that you know more than me! because HOW DARE YOU? I mean if you have everything figured out then how can you believe in god? I mean I don't but I do know that most of the people that this concerns most likely claim to!
Fuck off world.
a dancer.
dont give in babe :)
ReplyDelete....i messed something up b4 and deleted the first comment LOL oops
i noticed haha
ReplyDeletewhat did you say???
wait it emailed me and sent me the comment even though you deleted it. haha
ReplyDeletetx^_^
you are too!
i dont get where god comes in.
ReplyDeletegod isnt about having it figured out.
no one knows whether god exists.
50% chance both ways.
god isnt about knowing what is right.
its about thinking what you want.
i think we have to except that we will NEVER, and i say NEVER, know if god exists, or if he does not.
yanno?
but i agree.
with the other stuff.
i hope im not the person this rant is going to.
if so im sorry.
its nobodies business.
and you dont have to have it figured out.
nobody does.
I am sorry that most of you misinterpreted my god comment. I didn't mean to offend. I meant that people who truly believe in God souldn't claim to know everything because God is the only one who knows everything. and so claiming that you know everything is like saying that you are better than God and kind of says that you don't believe in him...
ReplyDeletei know that i don't believe in god
but i know how the religion works since i was a part of it until i was 13 so ya
i am sorry if i offended.