30.6.09
☂traveling is in my future...
I went on one of my traveling rants again. haha. i guess I wouldn't call it exactly a rant. Just a fit of excitement filled with girlie spazzes and and yearning for the future! It was with jeremy. haha. I don't think he knows just what he's gotten himself into:P
I started talking about this couple my family are kinda related to I don't remember how but w.e. He works at the art gallery as the official photographer and she works the gift shop there. They are always traveling and they have like the perfect life! On their last trip they went to Egypt! and then I started listing places that I want to go. haha. everything from Singapore to Romania. haha. I want to go! EVERYWHERE!
The problem is that if I want to have kids then that kind of lifestyle is impossible:(
I am sad
but I am thinking and yes haha I do think of these things! that i will travel a lot when I am younger and then settle down and then take the kids to travel when they are like 11. or maybe even younger. but i think I would be happy just not to live in canada. I mean it's a wonderful country! but I want to live somewhere that is more artsy. Somewhere that is more appropriate to what I want to do with my life.
I WANT SOME ADVENTURE!!!!!
yours,
a dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment