29.6.09

☂wake up a smell the bordom

Today is going to be one those days where you just lounge around the house. Don't get me wrong I love those days... but I have been having too many of them lately. haha. I need a life. I didn't want to get out of bed because I knew that my dream was more amusing than the day is going to be. Well I guess I could watch Wimbledon. haha. It seems like it was just on like yesterday but really it was like a year or so. oo house is on. Wow there is a commercial on that is for tape you put on yourself so you don't fall out of your top... why don't you just get a shirt that fits? haha The neighbors are getting their stucco fixed by some men next door. The dogs don't like them so they are barking a lot. It's irritating. Wow I like just got up and it's 1:00pm. I think I slept in too long.... haha. At least there are less hours to be bored in now:P That's kinda why it sucks to be an only child. If I had siblings (that lived with me) I mean yes they would be irritating but I would have someone to entertain myself. haha. I could make fun of them. And convince them that they are adopted. yay... someone interesting signed on msn... lets talk to them:) yours, a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive