30.6.09

☂True love

Today me and s went out for lunch with a friend of hers that she went to high school with. They were so cute together. Talking about all the trouble they used to get into. And laughing about things I didn't get because I hadn't heard the story. It was still funny somehow though. But eventually we got onto the topic of her husband. She met him on a bus coming home from work at wolco and he stepped on her foot when they went over a bump. They got to talking and the next day he showed up at wolco to ask her out on a date! I think the story is so cute! They immediately clicked! and they have been together ever since! I think it's just adorable! You hear about these things or you see them on movies but to actually know that it can happen... wow. that's amazing. haha I guess that is all I have to say <3 yours, a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive