30.7.09

☂Today is to come

My plans for the day:
1. watch the cosby show.... completed
2. vacuum
3. clean the bathrooms
4. brush the dog
5. empty the dishwasher
6. get ready to go out
7. get a mani and a pedi
8. come home to do last minute packing
9. pick up dog crap :S
10. relax/work on artwork
11. sleep

i should get started on these plans. Instead I sit here blasting owl city thinking about starting... I think I should now. Maybe.... no i should
at least I can do them all while still blasting music:)

anyone know where owl city the band is from? they have a song called "hello seattle" that i love... makes me think maybe seattle... hmmmmm
I can't believe tomorrow I will be on a plane to go to the wedding. should be interesting. It seems like I fly a lot. I kinda do though. especially this week! three flights in one week! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

i have three hours to complete 2-6.... lets see how this goes:)


yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

Blog Archive