In two more sleeps, as my mom would say when I was little, I will be off to the wedding! I can't wait to show off my new hair and dress and shoes!!!!! It will be a fun weekend... minus the bride...
my dog is howling to the law and order theme song yet again...
I can't wait to see my nana and papa again! I am so excited to see them again! Last time I left them I bawled hard core and couldn't stop for like a half an hour. I hate leaving them. I am a mess when I come home from my dad's though. At least when I come home from nana and papa's a cry a little at first because I will miss them but then I am happy for the time I got to spend with them. When I leave my dad's I am angry and sad and I have all of these things running around in my head poking holes. And at the same time I am too logical to really get mad because I know that I shouldn't be mad so I stop myself... and then I get madder later on... I am horrible for bottling up my feelings.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment