28.8.09

☂Clothes... can't get enough

I have fallen in love with korean clothing styles! Not much different than ours but they just seem to do it that much better! All the clothing is so pretty! and I have also been wishing that they had an Anthropologie in canada! It's not korean but I still love it haha! I LOVE that store! But I only have one pair of pants from there:( Cocobonny and BangBang are the two korean ones.
Anthropologie
Cocobonny
BangBang
Cocobonny doesn't let you copy their pictures so the ones I have are from another site but still the same brand. If you want to see more cocobonny then click on the link to go to their site. I think that when I actually get a job I will live in anthropologie and i might even have to buy some stuff online from coco and bangbang:P ... although I might have to get jenny to help me with bangbang because all of the information is in korean:P It's all so expensive though haha! That's why I need a job! yours, a dancer.

1 comment:

Blog Archive