10.9.09

☂First day of grade 10 + jazz class

Today we survived our first day of grade 10! good job guys! (Y) 
I have some good teachers some pas mal teachers.. but such is life. I DO HAVE ISH IN MY CLASS<3 and also emma, accd, jasmin, and sam! It is a great class... although not as great as last year still pretty good. There are some... lets just say unfriendly girls... in my class but there aren't enough to gang up... hopefully they will just get a grip and grow up:P I LOVE how neat all my books are and how organized I am for about the first two months... then everything just goes to shit! haha! but right now, my notebooks are so white and perfect:) I am so ocd when it comes to my agenda though! haha... it's colour coded... for the third year in a row....!


Today was also my first jazz class of the year... to bad there were only three people signed up for it... they messed up the schedualling and so we have to move to a different night... maybe even up a level!!! that would be hard since i already skipped one level this year and now another! But what ever... I can handle it:P


I am going to the football game tomorrow! First one ever:P


yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive