8.9.09
☂Stolen from jasmin and BI
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
my fam in alberta: I MISS YOU!!!!
my parents: stop being overprotective... i am a responsible person
wade robson: omg you are GOD... teach me EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
myself: calm down don't get carried away
dad: stop being afraid of picking up the damn phone.
TEN things about yourself:
I read, draw and on on the computer like no tomorrow!
I wish I never quit piano...
I love soccer even though I rarely play and suck at it when I do.
I watch so you think you can dance like it's a religious practice.
I am in competitive hiphop this year!
I daydream all the time.
I distract people from the truth with humor.
I used to wear my heart on my sleeve...
I don't anymore.
One of my idols is lana turner:)
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
be unpredictable
be yourself
respect me and yourself.
get along with my dogs:P
make me laugh
make me feel beautiful
make me feel celebrated as a person when I am with you.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
ahhhh i need to get fit for dance!
i wonder if my new system for note taking will work out this year...
jeremy<3
what are we having for dinner?
who will be my teachers this year?!??!?!?!
i can't believe I can drive in half a year!
where is my sketching pencil????
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
do all the preparations.
read
listen to my ipod
roll around on my bed trying to fall asleep! haha
FOUR things you see right now:
sketching pencil
water bottle
tv (sytycdc is on!)
one of my dogs
THREE songs that you listen to often:
eet-regina spektor
banana pancakes-jack johnson
a dance 'round the memory tree - oren lavie
TWO things you want to do before you die:
travel to all the corners of the earth
have a passionate kiss in the rain:P
ONE confession:
I think the one thing i am afraid of most is the one thing i want the most.
yours,
a dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment