7.9.09

☂Awesome day had by all:)

Today we (jeremy, his mom, her friend, and i) went to two little towns outside the city, one of them on the lake (not mentioning names of the towns for stalker purposes:P). It was soooo fun! We got ice cream and visited some of his fam. and i met some family friends. The beaches are so pretty! and the pier! It was really cool! I can't believe I have lived here 5 years and I still hadn't been to these places! Jer's mom is so nice! I got along with her so well! I think my parents liked her too. 


Tomorrow I am babysitting for the neighbors. The one of the little boys needs his one year shot so I am babysitting the older one. The only sucky thing is that it is so early in the morning! My days of sleeping in are over:( sadness! School is starting soon... which sucks/rocks!!! I miss everyone!!!!!!!!! ISH<3 


yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive