10.4.09

☂Last night

Last night I woke up at 5 in the morning crying. For the stupidest reason in the world. It was just a dream, but after I woke up I just kept crying. I couldn't stop. It evolved into a whole different thing and all of a sudden I am completely fucking pissed off at my father and I am balling. I finally fall back asleep though.
I feel better now though. I have to cry every once and a while, or else I would be pissed off all the time. My father is a fuck-tard. 
A made me feel better though! We made pisanka!!!! (Ukrainian easter eggs) They were awesome!!!! She is amazing at it!! Her brother is too though! mine are so lame!!! They don't even look Ukrainian though. Mom says it's because I'm not Ukrainian. I wish I was! The language is so cool! This is a picture of my pisankas. they are so random!
yours,
a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. those are actually really good. :)
    its hard to do like, intricate designs with the wax and such. i think its spealt "pysanky" tho.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive