R is coming to visit tonight!!! She will be here all weekend, that's not long enough:( But I will deal. I love it when she visits. She is like my cool young aunt that buys me trendy things that weird out my mother:P
It is an awesome time! She is actually coming because her best friend is getting married and the fiance is from here and is having the wedding social here. So she is staying with us and driving to where the social is tomorrow night. Mom is going with her. But then they come back in the morning. So it's not that bad. I don't get to spend that much time with her but at least I get to see her:)
Next week on wednesday mom is flying to visit her for a week since her stay is so short. Damn school prevents me from going too:( That and heritage fair! My own mother is missing my heritage fair provincials:P But at least the whole gang is coming out to see me:)
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment