24.5.09

☂I hope you read this:)

WARNING: there will be gushing and mushy-ness in this post:P

I couldn't stop thinking about you all night! I told you you are hard to forget:P
I couldn't hold my excitement in so... I went on my anime chat room (yes I am on one of those!) and I told them all about you... no names of course! :P

It is better than holding it in and bursting!


yours,
a dancer.

8 comments:

  1. U TOLD HIM?!?!?! GAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry jess, i know im a hypocrite if it makes any difference...OH go to timestamp 3:06. it reminds me of you ;p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvxoKh7Rrg&feature=channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. um
    ew
    ?
    wtf
    i'm not horny if that's what you are implying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL NO. when hes like 'BONERRR' its totally how you would say it. you should be honored that i thought of you hun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive