26.5.09

☂summer lovin' having a blast....

So I guess it's getting more serious now. I don't know if he thinks so... I hope so:P I really hope this friday picnic thingy works out!
P.s. anyone can come!!!!! just msg me if you want to! (tlkin to my friends if there are creepers reading this)
I really like talking to him. It very natural and I tell him anything and everything. No lies. The way it should be:)
I don't know if I am altogether ready for a serious relationship... I mean I am only (almost)15 and he was my first date but I think I chose pretty damn good for a first:P
I can't wait to kiss him! awwwwwwwwwww he is so sweet

god i promised myself i wouldn't be one of those girls that only talks about the boy friend! It is really hard! :)



Today I had ortho... retainer check.... yes i have one:(
I only have to wear it full time for 5 more months and then it's all good! yay!
(then only at night) which isn't that bad.
At least I don't have braces anymore!
god i do not miss those!

i wonder what it's like to kiss someone with braces:P mental note... ask Ish:P

I am almost done ss project. All we have to do is finish adri's voice overs and then cut a whole bunch of shit out to make it shorter cause it's going to be too long:P
we did waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too much research for this thing!

ew
I also have to finish Flowers for Algernon. which if you read my bookshelf you can read more about me freakin out bout that:P

and sketchbook.... one drawing... it's good but.... i need way more than one... shit;p

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

  1. i kno u like him!!! but u must calm urself!!! i want to go to the picnik!!! but i cant!!! damnit!!! *i*want*to*b*there*for*u*wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive