One of my favorite aunts has cancer. It is pretty serious apparently. I haven't seen her since xmas. She is having an operation on the 22. Please keep her in your thoughts. Our family is pretty cuffufled about it. My cousin is takin it pretty hard I think. I hope he is ok:)
<3 he is the cousin I used to hang out with all of the time whenever I was at my nana and papa's farm. We used to go on his trampoline and hang out with his friends around the street. I have some awesome memories with him. One time I did his newspaper route with him. It was fun. I mean all we did was go house to house but I enjoyed spending time with him. We were pretty close. He is one of the reasons that I started dancing. I mean I have never actually seen him dance strangely enough, but the fact that he did it made me want to. I kind of looked up to him. The 4 years between us made him seem like some sort of big kid god when we were little. haha. we were so funny.
My thoughts go out to all those who have cancer and their families.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment