17.7.09

☂dear bangmint.

I am like that too haha. My mom hates when i have my period cause i'm so moody and useless around the house. I love just laying on the couch. Actually I hate it because whenever I am on the couch it means cramps:S EW
being a girls sucks sometimes. men have it so damn easy.

Today was another uneventful day. Although it is friday which means I will see jeremy tomorrow! It also means that the day after that I will be going to the camp for a week^_^ I can't wait! I think it will be really fun. I need to figure out what exactly to pack though:S I mean there are so many things that I never even thought of haha. I need a blow-dryer! Among other things.

The whole getting fit this summer has kinda gone to shit. I think that I am going to force myself to run at least three times a week when I am away. My and my sister can go together... that is if I can keep up with her haha. I mean I can run for like a half hour straight but that's on the treadmil... it's different.

I need to start drawing and reading again. I have been kind of distracted from them. I miss reading a lot haha. And drawing well, I should be working on a certain thing i actually need to work on:S But I haven't even started...

Watching scrubs right now... it's my new fav show... i smell food...

s is making chicken wings for dinner...mmmmmmm and appetizers! ...mmmmmmmm

yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive