2.7.09

☂hello "dad"

So he finally phoned last night... well he had my sister phone so that he didn't have to talk to my mother. He is such a coward sometimes. It's not like she is going to bitch him out on the phone! Life seems all good on their end. But you never know. They seem to hide things from me... my oldest little sister has caught on though and keeps me informed. They have been fighting a little lately... nothing new from usual. Of course when I asked my father what was new he said same old... I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN 6 MONTHS! SAME OLD COULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I KNOW AS SAME OLD! NOTHING HAS CHANGED?!?!?! gawd...
I wish I coulda said it... 
Colleen already tried to lecture me on religion... i am like SHUT UP in my head... i hate her with a passion. 
Since when is it ok to not call your daughter for 6 months and then call her like nothing had changed and all is right with the world?
yours,
a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. wow k no offence but thats totally messed. its rude to neglect u for so long - its a fact :( and she should not try to convert u like that religiously. its what u think she should get the hell away. damn if i can ever help, let me know <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks babe!
    but my family is messed i have learned to deal with it...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive