So yet again I woke up this morning and had to pull weeds. It was the least enjoyable experience of my life... no that's a lie. But it was not fun!
Before school ended I couldn't wait for it to end because I thought it was going to be the funnest summer ever! But now it's just like ever other summer. haha. Sitting around. Reading. Riding my bike every once and a while. And not seeing my friends as often as I want:( I guess I might actually want to make plans in order to see them....
I am actually so excited for the wedding in august. I mean none of us are excited for it because of who he is marrying but I am excited to see my brother (in a way) and my other brother (haha kindof). They have been adopted by me:P
Although I would probably marry chris if he was my age. He is brilliant!
I really want to see some of the new movies... arg. NO WAIT! I want to see slumdog millionaire! But I am not allowed to watch that movie because SOMEONE wants to watch it with me...
anyone know if will's party is still happening?
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment