The thing I talked about quite a bit during school. It is this sunday! I am very excited to meet some new people! I have no clue what to pack... I have to start that tomorrow. And get the cot ready! I would do it all last minute on saturday but me and jeremy are hanging out:). It should be fun!
I can't wait to meet the new people! They are coming from all over canada and the states. I wonder if some of them will have funny accents. haha. I wonder why they would pick the first year of this to be here of all places? I mean it's boring. They could have had it in like new york! I would have loved to go to new york. Although if it was I probably wouldn't have been allowed to go since money is tight right now. The whole thing is going to be a party with ms. m. and a, k, and s. haha. I have to remember to pack my camera! It will be so creepy sleeping at the school... I hope people don't get into ghost stories... those things scare the shit outta me:S
We are volunteering at a home for the disabled for the camp. It should be interesting. I wonder if we will meet any morries as it were. I would love that. Although I would greatly prefer if he/she was not dieing. Just someone to share their worldly knowledge with me:)
For this school year I am going to try and get a position volunteering at a care home of sorts. I really hope that the one I want to go to is close to my house. Because if it's not then I can't go to it:( It is the jewish care home... it would be amazing haha. I think it would be a great thing for me to do. Maybe I could finally find myself in terms of religion. I believe in something. I just don't know what that is yet.
I don't know enough about myself or about the religions of the world to decide on one yet. I think that people who expect their children to be automatically what they are in their religion are unreasonable. I think that everyone should be educated in the prominent religions in the world so that they can make a decision for themselves. I mean I would love for my children to choose my religion, but they should be able to decide. I just don't want my children to feel as lost as I am when it comes to this. It is a part of me that I feel I need to find but it is lost right now.
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment