1.9.09

☂Fall Cleaning...

Not a fun phenomenon.... Although this is the first year we actually took one whole day to do EVERYTHING, it has to be done and every year it is not a pretty sight. We spent 4 1/2 hours cleaning the house top to bottom. I even took all of my many many books off of the shelves and dusted under them... and that doesn't happen often:P I did rearrange them so that they are all together if they are the same author and or the same time period... yes I am that cool!

It is now September! That means 10 more days until school! And I am more excited than ever! ... the countdown begins:P

Tomorrow I am having a sleepover with jenny. We will be watching the titanic since she has never seen it haha. Should be a good time. I wanna get janelle over here too:(

yours,
a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive