11.4.09

☂truth

how many people actually tell the truth?
I don't think there are many. 
People may speak the truth but not be truthful in what they do and how they do it. I know that I tell the truth. When asked the right questions of course. But I do not in my actions. There is only one person in the whole world who I am my complete self with and I trust with any secret I could possibly have. When I am with her I am who I want to be. And she is definitely stronger than me so she keeps me in line when I slip up with her disappointed looks. With most of my friends I am too loud, talk about boys too much. I was always the follower with my friends. But I am not anymore. I can say no when I need to and i dunno. I have the best group of friends ever. I am also afraid of losing them though because they are not really a part of my other group of friends and they don't really approve of some of the things they do. And some of the things I say. I don't want to loose them but I also want to keep the friends that they don't approve of sometimes. They all like each other. So that's all good. But sometimes I feel like if I say something to make one group laugh the other group will not like it. Or if I say something that is really me, the other group will think I am a total loser. Which I am. And I am proud of it! I don't give a shit that it is not cool that I have never been kissed. I want my first to mean something. It is something that is important to me. I also don't want to have sex until I fall in love. I don't care how long that takes. One night stands are not ever going to happen. And I don't care if I am in University and everyone else is doing it. 
The only problem is I am extremely competitive and this mostly applies to one particular friend... you know who you are. She is quite competitive too:S 
God I have no clue who I am.
yours,
a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. ...
    you dont talk about boys that much ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry
    i only know 2 people who do know who they are
    im with u not knowing

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive