28.5.09

☂school...

I am finally done my ss project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well... we still have to do the biblio. but that wont take that long! THE MOVIE IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i am so happy about that! and there are only 3 more weeks of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh although i have to start studying for exams! shit...
but i think i will be exempt from english which isn't hard to do but I really need it because that exam would be soooooo hard to study for! I mean math and science and easy! But english is hard! there are so many different things that we studied and went into great detail about! arg
I will be exempt though, you only have to get an 80 to be. and i have over 80.


i don't know if i am going to the picnic anymore... it's not going to be fun if it's only me truth teller, w, accd, and c. i mean i would be the total third wheel! unless e came. but still. i don't even think i can. my mom has baseball. which sucks cause she didn't write it on the calender so i didn't know and i don't have a ride...
maybe i will just wait until after exams. w might have a party which would be a friggin blast! truth teller seemed to be excited about it:p
It sucks that i can't see j for a while but it will all be ok.
:)


I am glad that hw is going to slow down for this year. well some. some teachers are just figuring out that they have like no time to cover a crap load of stuff!


yours,
a dancer.

2 comments:

  1. i hate u. UR DONE THE PROJECT GAHHHH!!! lol no i love u :) we should have a picnik like.. after exams so that WE CAN ALL COME :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive