21.8.09

☂I'm hoooommmmmme!!!

I am finally 100% home! As in i wont be going away for a long time!... not including inner city trips:P I miss you all soooooo much!!!! I can't believe that school is so close! Grade 10 baby!
So my dad's house...... I am not really in the mood to rant about it right now so i will just talk about the good things in my trip:) i will probably not bitch out my step mother on blogger this time...
My nana is so amazing<3 looooovvvvvve her! she is so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. She spoils me too much though haha. Her excuse is always "I never had any girls" so she must spoil me apparently:P She is going to pay for my cell phone YES I AM GETTING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY ^_^
I think i might try and convince my mother to let me take the bus to see my friends this year... i mean it's more freedom who doesn't want that:P but i would have to actually learn bus routes.... not so fun.

I read accd's post about boosting self esteem and it is so true! I was on the plane this morning and this random guy was like "i like your hair cut" It was awesome. He was this random old man...

yours,
a dancer.

1 comment:

Blog Archive