27.6.09
☂Our Birthday Party
Me and my friend had a joint birthday party today and it went really well. We raised $310 for breast cancer research instead of having people buy us gifts. We pretty much just hung out and talked and played games because our outside party was rained out. Which kind of sucked but it was still fun:)
Allie and Jenny played chess for a good part of the party... haha they are such noobs:P
Jeremy stopped by to give me my gift and card (which everyone read and went awwwwwww:P). I love the bracelets^_^ they are so pretty.
I feel so bad for the people that were going to rotr today! Including jeremy! it was raining so hard and it was kinda chilly:( But I hope that it's still fun anyways:) Because there are some really good bands playing. And the people that I know going are really siked about it:)
I went to alex's bday party last night. It was a blast but I couldn't stay until the end because my mother is like that:( My mom also thinks that his house is alexis's house because she wouldn't have let me go if she knew it was a boy's house;P
that is all for the day:)
other than the fact that i am watching the exorcism of emily rose:) It is a great movie.... too bad SOME people I know will not watch it with me:( Because it's a scary movie:P
yours,
a dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment