It seems like just yesterday I was having a crying fit at my nana and papa's farm at Christmas time when they had to leave to go to a wedding and I knew I wouldn't see them until summer. Well summer is almost here! And I can't wait to see them! I miss them soooo much!
I can't wait for that one week at the lake! That one week that is always fun and never stressful. I can just be there. And love it. Hang out with my friend and my sisters and brother and whoever else decides to join us. All of the little kids digging holes in the sand and getting us "big kids" to make it deeper when their arms become to short to reach any farther. Swimming in the questionable water and not caring. Playing grounders until we get so good at it the person who is it is running around the playground knowing every part of it off by heart, even with their eyes closed. Going sailing and me freaking out about how much the boat tilts when it turns. And when I finally settle down, eating peanuts right out of the shells and throwing them overboard to see whose can land in the perfect position to make a boat. Getting burnt every year! (one year it was a second degree burn:S)
This all might sound little and stupid. but it is my life. The life I love. Well one of them anyways. That and farmlife. I am thinking that living on a vinyard in paris for a while would be fun! God i miss the simple life!
yours,
a dancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment